The Imperial Freestyle Sidewhiskers Challenge 2006
Winning by a whisker is the British way
- but not by the hair of our chinny chin chins
Be Proud - Great Britain was and is Athens NOT Sparta
1. Strictly NO beards - see diagram below
2. Start Point - sideburn to start 1/2 inch below ear
3. No artificial colourings.
4. Anyone not lasting the initial four week course shall be subject to a fine of £25
5. Other than the stipulation that the chin should be shaved as per Rule No 1, the style is up to the wearer's fancy.
6. Participants to report for inspection on Sunday 27th August 2006 CLEAN SHAVEN, at the White Lion St. Leonards.
7. No artificial stimulants i.e. Hormones
8. All measurements to be made using the Imperial system of weights and measures, not that other system of measurement formulated during a bloody French revolution and spread by a bloody French dictator.
9, On the final day of the competition, the judges will award points for two criteria :
- style of the side whiskers
-overall magnificance of the side whiskers
10.The judges decision is final.
entry fee £5 payable 28/8/06